dimecres, 10 de febrer del 2010

Grease

In my point of view Grease is one of the best films I have seen. I agree with all the people who criticize the film because it seems the ideal life of an American student, but also, I think it is a really good musical with a lot of humour, rythm and beautiful songs.

I have seen this film three or four times, I do not remember it now, but I really like it. In this film there are represented a lot of topics related with young people; girls, boys, girfriends, boyfriends, Rock and Roll, etc. What else can ask to an American studen from the 50’s?

Heartache, love, unfulfilled dreams, school partyes, flirts, etc., are topics presented in this film. Basically this is a film based on the life of a group of University’s Students that try to enjoy the life at the best way it is possible.

Sincerely, I do not have more to say about this film. I think that all of us have seen this film minimum one time so all of us can comment about it.

0 comments:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada